International Delicacies Inc Artichoke Tapenade Exaggerates the Choke in Artichoke
The Artichoke Tapenade is oil soaked pieces of the edible part of the Artichoke plant. Although there are scarce pieces of the 'heart', the main ingredients are the toughest outer leaves and the hairy center of the Artichoke. Eating this product is alike eating a piece of fish that is packed with bones which have to be removed before swallowing. The pieces of outer leaves are too tough to swallow and the overwhelming presence of hairy fibers makes me choke. This product is unpalatable. The prominent taste is of oil, vinegar and citric acid which negates any enjoyment of the true taste of an artichoke! It would cause one who has never eaten an Artichoke before, to disfavor and avoid this grand plant! The only good thing I can say about this experience is that I now know why they call it and Arti-Choke! I plan to return the 3 jars I purchased!
Pictures are of the product in jar, opening of jar, laying jar on counter and two shots of the overwhelming hairy fibers.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Artichoke tapenade
- Reason of review:
- Horrid product
- Preferred solution:
- Don't sell this product without a warning that states: " this product does not represent the actual taste or experience of eating an artichoke"!
- Product or service
- Artichoke Tapenade
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "purchased 128 fl oz of Green tea w/Honey and became sick with diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and severe cramps. We had no idea why until the following day when we poured..."
- "I have an issue with the parmesan goldfish product's quality control. Every time I open a new bag, I never know what to expect and I hate that. I just..."
- "I bought a bag of Clany's chex mix from Aldi's which is good and economical. However i placed some in my mouth and something was cutting my tongue and it..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "Raining outside and raining inside my 2014 Palm Harbor Park Model. "Oh, you're out of warranty, but here's a $100 so you will go away." At the end of the..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."